Our Passion, Their Future
In partnership with parents, we aim to provide each child with a safe and nurturing environment, supporting all areas of their learning and development, offering a range of both child-initiated and adult-initiated play-based learning experiences that will help children to become active, positive and confident learners.
- Is supported in developing at their own pace physically, intellectually, socially and spiritually, with the help of knowledgeable and caring practitioners, no matter what their background, ethnicity, religion, or ability.
- Is encouraged to take forward their learning and development by being supported in building on what they already know and can do.
- Is in a setting which sees parents as equal partners in helping their child to learn and develop.
- Is in a setting where parents help to shape the service it offers.
- Has a Key Person, who ensures the child is settled, happy, making progress, with all their needs at the forefront of what we do.